2. characterized by errors 3. not in accord with established usage or procedure
Example : the wrong medicine
4. any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right 5. that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
Example : We believe that your client is in the wrong here.
6. in an inaccurate manner 7. not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
Example : said all the wrong things
9. not functioning properly 10. based on or acting or judging in error
Example : it is wrong to think that way
11. used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
Example : socks worn wrong side out
12. contrary to conscience or morality or law
Example : it is wrong for the rich to take advantage of the poor
13. treat unjustly
Example : do wrong to
Translation for "wrong"
wrong meaning in Spanish : incorrecto wrong meaning in German : falsch wrong meaning in Japanese : 違う wrong meaning in Turkish : yanlış wrong meaning in Chinese : 错误 wrong meaning in Arabic : خطأ wrong meaning in Polish : źle wrong meaning in Hindi : गलत wrong meaning in French : faux wrong meaning in Russian : неправильно wrong meaning in Tamil : தவறு wrong meaning in Telugu : తప్పు